Friday, January 23, 2009

Down With Retrogrades!!!

Mercury retrogrades have never been my favorite time periods - I very rarely need to be told that we're in one...Generally about halfway through a retrograde I'll start to notice that, despite my best efforts, I become hopelessly tongue-tied, incapable of expressing the most simplistic idea given me by my guides. But the one we're in currently (and which lasts until 11:11 am on January 31, 2009) takes the cake!

Follow up:

It feels like I've been given some sort of medication that not only makes me tongue-tied, it actually makes me ditzy! I know it doesn't sound all that dire, but trust me when I tell you it's becoming increasingly stressful, since I have to pay close attention to every single detail of even the most seemingly inconsequential of tasks or else they'll go irrevocably wrong. Needless to say, my guides have been working feverishly to keep me calm, lol.

Most of the issues I've encountered have been relatively minor, but one has me heartbroken. I'd really been looking forward to taking part in the event on the Queen Mary this weekend, Ghostfest 3. Unfortunately there was a mix-up in the event office and I was unable to get the proper authorization in time, making it impossible for me to take part. And to top it off, the switchboard operator on the Queen Mary (her name was Jill) was unbelievably rude! I was shocked. So, needless to say, I'm disappointed and am allowing myself a little "pouting time" this weekend, lol.

On a happier note, I adopted a doggy from the pound! I'm including his picture here...His name is Archer and he is the goofiest, dorkiest fluff ball I've ever met! He's going to fit in just fine with our little family of misfits! Archer's Pancake Nose!  Go straight to Heaven, adopt & love a homeless animal...

No comments:

Post a Comment