Friday, March 20, 2009

Hijacked Readings and Other Mishaps

This has been a hectic week! I've been jumping between spiritual work and marketing, which has been an interesting challenge, lol...It's worth it, though, to pursue the work I'm so passionate about. I'm also working on getting the podcast up and running (still!) AND I'm working with a producer to create some dvd's of my classes. And FINALLY, we're trying to find a way to broadcast my classes online so that people throughout the world can take part.

On a different note, I didn't have time to write about this last week, but something interesting happened that I wanted to share with you. It just serves to illustrate, once again, the amazing power of those on the other side...I came in one morning last week and had 2 medium readings back to back (both on the phone), which I thought nothing of since that's not a rarity...

When I got started on the first reading (with a woman I'll call Jenny), I immediately connected with a group of people who she THOUGHT she recognized, but many things made absolutely no sense to her...I knew I was connected very strongly, so we continued, receiving a ton of information, very little of which she could validate. Nevertheless, she took meticulous notes and at the end I suggested she speak to family members to see if they recognized anything...

Follow up:

After the difficulty validating the first reading, I was happy to find that the second reading (with a woman I'll call Karen) was full of detailed information that my client understood and enjoyed. I did note, though, that 2 of the people who had come through for Jenny were seemingly coming through for Karen! I told her about it, thinking that my previous client's loved ones just didn't want to leave, but Karen said that it made sense to her that that might happen, so I let them continue (I instructed her not to tell me why though, since I didn't want to be affected by any information she might give). At the end of the reading I hung up, happy at having released the frustration from the first reading.

Well, a few days later, I received a call from Jenny who informed me that both she and Karen had been referred to me by their mutual friend (I'll call her Lisa). Jenny and Karen didn't know each other, but since they were both getting their readings on the same day they had decided to have a conference call with Lisa for a few minutes beforehand and then they did the same thing when they both were done...As it turned out, almost every single piece of information that came through in Jenny's reading was meant for Karen...including a visit from an old friend who had passed unexpectedly...I suggested to Jenny that she have Karen take her out to lunch since her family & friends hijacked her reading! lol It just goes to show that not only can the other side see a little farther down the road, but they have a good sense of humor as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment